Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Polar Bears

Polar Bears. Do you know what is scarier than a Polar Bear, cause I don’t. They are, as I have been informed the largest land predator on Earth, and they happen to be visiting Barrow around the same time I am. I have had my bear briefing, but as thorough as that half hour video tape was, I just don’t feel that prepared to confront a bear. They say if you see a curious bear you are suppose to wave your arms slowly above your head and identify myself. Can you image Pam waving her mitts above her head, and saying, “Hello Mr. P. Bear, I am Pam. Can I take your picture?” I am not going to lie. I am not that brave. If I see a polar bear when I am out with someone I’ll probably trip them for bear food while I run for sanctuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment